Germans in with city

Prestwich_Blue said:
We shall fight in the East Stand,
We shall fight in the Colin Bell,
We shall fight in the concourse,
We shall fight on the spirals,
We shall fight in Level 1,
We shall fight in Level 2 whatever the cost may be.
We shall never surrender!

(with apologies to Winston Churchill)

what about the family stand?

Fair play to them, just shows their dedication.

I was sat in the schalke end in the earlier round and stuck out like a sore thumb yet they were fantastic with us (though we weren't acting like nobs).

marco said:
have mentioned this in other posts but for those who might have mised- while queing for tickets this morning we had 3 German guys next to us,what are the ticket office playing at? they were at the next window to me and the girl could hardly understand a word they were saying,why wernt they refused? these guys made off with a handfull grining away as they left,sad thing is people have missed out because of this and how many other away fans are in with us?

no problem with it BUT you sit in "other" ends and you take your chances, they open up and i am sure they will find out what a mistake they have made
i have sat in other ends and know its your choice and you take your chances

Fair play to them, City knew that the tickets went on slae first thing Monday morning, like a few others have said on here, City fans have done the same in away games this season in wafer cup, Ive done it in past sat in home end, Ive done it at Stoke this season and Blackburn this season too.

If they are genuine fans that want to watch the game and behave, no problems, but if they start larging it up then they will get what they deserve, i just hope that the brain dead element of our support dont kick off with some just because thay dont speak proper.

Im friendly with a couple of brothers from berlin that are season ticket holders for Shalke, the eldest read about Bert and started watching for City's results, then he started posting on TC, he has been over for at least one game each season for the last 6 years or so and we would normally meet up for a few (too many) beers over the course of the weekend, indeed the year before last 3 Mancs, 4 paddies and 2 germans were drinking around Newcastle before and after the game at sid james, but for some strange reason people gave us funny looks.

Fair play to 'em. I just hope it's recipricated. By the sounds of it there's hundreds of blues going over on spec.
First up best dressed.

alib said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
We shall fight in the East Stand,
We shall fight in the Colin Bell,
We shall fight in the concourse,
We shall fight on the spirals,
We shall fight in Level 1,
We shall fight in Level 2 whatever the cost may be.
We shall never surrender!

(with apologies to Winston Churchill)

what about the family stand?
They'll just tell 'em to sit down and be quiet in there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.