Germans in with city

marco said:
yeh fair enough, ive done it at all of places 'LEEDS'

Did it at Hillsborough a couple of years back for that FA cup match.

Crap experience.. 2 hours penned in with brain dead RACIST morons.

Never again... except at rugby games where you can still get a bit of banter with the oppo fans.

as long as they are there to support their team then fair play.i will probably be doing the same in hamburg.its the childish dicks who cant take a bit of banter and hold their ale at the same time that caused football to be segregated in the first place.most rugby fans are just as passionate about their teams but can sit together and swap banter without world war 2 breaking out!

Fair play to me, can't have one rule for us and another for other fans.

We sat with some cypriots for the Omonia game & some French for the PSG game...doesn't bother me at all cos i sat with the Germans for the Schalke game.

If they're well behaved no-one should have a problem...afterall Manchester is a multilingual City with people from all over the world coming to our Uni's n such, who's to say they haven't been to more than this City game (the ones you speak of that is).

Prestwich_Blue said:
We shall fight in the East Stand,
We shall fight in the Colin Bell,
We shall fight in the concourse,
We shall fight on the spirals,
We shall fight in Level 1,
We shall fight in Level 2 whatever the cost may be.
We shall never surrender!

(with apologies to Winston Churchill)

dog.jpg

Balti said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
We shall fight in the East Stand,
We shall fight in the Colin Bell,
We shall fight in the concourse,
We shall fight on the spirals,
We shall fight in Level 1,
We shall fight in Level 2 whatever the cost may be.
We shall never surrender!

(with apologies to Winston Churchill)

dog.jpg

That would be funny if I had'nt asked my partners daughters if they knew who Churchill was, one at Uni, the other going this year. After an embarassed silence I got the inevitable "that dog on telly".

Fair play to the germans, should be good banter. We were treated excellently at Schalke, lets hope they keep up their record of being courteous German fans.

ctid

xmusampa said:
as long as they are there to support their team then fair play.i will probably be doing the same in hamburg.its the childish dicks who cant take a bit of banter and hold their ale at the same time that caused football to be segregated in the first place.most rugby fans are just as passionate about their teams but can sit together and swap banter without world war 2 breaking out!
I didn't think we were supposed to be mentioning the war?

xmusampa said:
I'm pretty certain World War 2 broke out 70 years ago!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.