Gerry Gow

Ric

Administrator
Just seen that he's sadly been diagnosed with cancer. He was a bit before my time, but by all accounts made a big impression during his short spell at City. Hope he makes a swift and full recovery.

BaO857hCUAAlcR0.png

Hope he makes a full recovery. There weren't many players who made such a lasting impression in such a short space of time. 100% commitment and of the same mould as Mike Doyle and Andy Morrison. Nobody got past him. Was a calming influence on the kids of 81.

Terrible news.

A real warrior and fighter on the pitch that will hopefully stand him in good stead for this fight.

All the best to him and his family and lets hope he beats this fucker of a disease.

I remember him, and kismet is right, we haven't had many at all who've mae such an instant impact. A real old-school hard man but could play as well. Gave me a lot of happy memories in that short space of time. All the best, Gerry,

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.