Get on Board. Easy travel to & from Etihad.

Harry Dowd up top

I've been running a successful family-friendly Coach to home games from central Didsbury ever since City moved to the 'new' Stadium. We have a loyal group on board from the very first game.
Present circumstances mean I need to recruit some more passengers. A 25min journey, drops people outside the ground ...and we have an

allocated Official parking place for pick-up & the return journey, exiting onto Alan Turin Way very quickly. This means, from the final whistle we are generally back in Didsbury within 45mins.
NO car-parking fees, NO queuing & waiting AND cheap at £7 return adults, & £3.50 under 15s. A subsidised voucher for a pint of Beer/Lager is available on return to our local Pub. (Deals can be done for Families etc).
This Coach is separate & unrelated to the Didsbury Blues O.S.C. Coach - with NO membership fees up-front, just pay-on-the-day.
It is also ideal for Supporters from anywhere around South M/C, who can drive to Didsbury & leave their cars parked there, safe to continue home later.
Please P.M. me (Private Message), should anyone be interested ...or spread the word. Thanks for reading.

Harry Dowd up top said:
I've been running a successful family-friendly Coach to home games from central Didsbury ever since City moved to the 'new' Stadium. We have a loyal group on board from the very first game.
Present circumstances mean I need to recruit some more passengers. A 25min journey, drops people outside the ground ...and we have an

allocated Official parking place for pick-up & the return journey, exiting onto Alan Turin Way very quickly. This means, from the final whistle we are generally back in Didsbury within 45mins.
NO car-parking fees, NO queuing & waiting AND cheap at £7 return adults, & £3.50 under 15s. A subsidised voucher for a pint of Beer/Lager is available on return to our local Pub. (Deals can be done for Families etc).
This Coach is separate & unrelated to the Didsbury Blues O.S.C. Coach - with NO membership fees up-front, just pay-on-the-day.
It is also ideal for Supporters from anywhere around South M/C, who can drive to Didsbury & leave their cars parked there, safe to continue home later.
Please P.M. me (Private Message), should anyone be interested ...or spread the word. Thanks for reading.

I generally go on this, if im thinking of the right didsbury one (wizz?) like he says generally back to Didsbury within 35 mins, nice friendly bunch too.

Generally meet in town with a few others but would be interested in using this for the odd mid week game. Currently in Withington so would be much easier. Will keep it in mind who's best to contact and when if I am after a seat?

TO T.F.S. ..... Thanks for the endorsement ! Wanna give a name/ nickname?
TO; All you need is Jo .....call a landline tomorrow p.m. 448 7012 & will give you details. If you get ansafone, please leave your number.

I've been on this a fair few times as well, and would definitely recommend it. Never seen you on there though TFS.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.