Get to the Etihad for the 2nd leg!

As off now.

Sales look steady. We might just sell out. Or there could be some seats left in level 3 tiers.

Anyway.

paris.jpg

As off now.

Sales look steady. We might just sell out. Or there could be some seats left in level 3 tiers.

Anyway.

paris.jpg
Family/ north stand best selling section in the ground, there's a turn up
Are the greyed out bits in the north reserved for ueafa or city' give always ( that's where they put parents when we got free tickets when me lad was doing something on the pitch at half time one match) can't see them being sold out ...
Don't be moaning at families when these 2 blocks are half empty..

Against Kiev there was an almighty rush in the last 2 days. Pretty sure this will sell out, especially if we get a good win today to get everyone on a high

As off now.

Anyway.

paris.jpg

It's sold very fast over this week.

I checked the before the PSG game on Tuesday and there were more areas ok or very good than low or not available.

I think it'll sell out on the day of the game.

They sent another batch in NS1 to the local unis on Friday. They're being asked for £36, which is 20% off the headline price for that area.

All for a student discount but this should be advertised as such and be open to all students and available at the ground..

Wonder what the criteria is for purchasing them (do you need to be at the uni or just a nus card holder) as I know a few guys on nvq type courses that are registered at the local collages so think they get nus cards and the benefits that go with them( I did when I did mine a good while back) that could make use of these discounted ticket

I can't make it Tuesday so in my place my mate is taking his mate and his dad and is son so although I can't bake it I feel I have helped the cause by taking up 4 seats instead of one. Guttered I can't go as I think it will be a top night, looking at the planner yesterday morning and then this morning I can see 54k or very very close to it.

It will be a full house , although i suspect there will be some away fans in the home section , buying through ticket agencies etc., but we need to turn up the volume on Tuesday blues.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.