Getting a beer...

Basic maths and the times table seems to be a thing of the past as all kids use calculators for everything these days. I was sat in a bar the other week, some cute young waitress served me four beers at $3.75 a pop, I handed her $15.00, she looked confused and said she'd have to ring it up to work out the change, I explained that it was the right amount, she smiled and wandered off to the bar. Ten minutes later she came back to the table and couldn't understand how I knew the price, I just shook my head, she probably had a degree in liberal science
Do you not tip over there no?

Basic maths and the times table seems to be a thing of the past as all kids use calculators for everything these days. I was sat in a bar the other week, some cute young waitress served me four beers at $3.75 a pop, I handed her $15.00, she looked confused and said she'd have to ring it up to work out the change, I explained that it was the right amount, she smiled and wandered off to the bar. Ten minutes later she came back to the table and couldn't understand how I knew the price, I just shook my head, she probably had a degree in liberal science

She looked confused because she was wondering where her tip was you cheap ****.

She looked confused because she was wondering where her tip was you cheap ****.
My new tipping is dollar coins, keep a roll on me for the smaller tips.had dinner the other night and left a $35.00 tip. She just got the tip.....

I didn't have any problems. I sat in my armchair, with the new kit on I'll have you know , fridge full of beer and remote close by. Got all the replays, a great view and didn't have any moaning fuckers pissing in my ear that they've been coming for years blah blah blah blah. Honestly some people need to have a word with themselves.

Queued for an age in City Square.. Used my voucher but the bitter was off despite waiting at least 10 mins for the bar manager to change the barrel.. Bar staff totally clueless, I've never seen a worse pint pulled..

The worst thing was the blues pushing in at the front of the queue and arguing with a old guy that they had been there "at least 15 mins"... Wankers... and not kids either.. The bloke getting lairy with the old guy at least 50 himself...

What ever happened to manners?!?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.