Getting a pic in matchday programme

der bomber28

maurizio gaudino's secret lockup keeping dog
Wasn't quite sure which forum to put this in, if in the wrong place mods please remove. I want to get a picture, of our newborn daughter, in one of the match programmes. I've never done this before, so just sent one, to the email address in the programme I have here. I was wondering though, do they email you back to confirm it, as I've not heard anything yet. Or would they just put it in. Any of you had any experience with this, if so your help would be greatly appreciated.

I've done it before showing my kids with Mickey Mouse(who for the information is a blue), it was about 12 years ago though.. id say best bet is to ring city direct and ask....

The e mail address is in the programme and on the website. We have had a couple in at European away days.

der bomber28 said:
Cheers peeps, I sent it to the email address at the top of the fan pages. Mcfcprog@aol.com, just wasn't sure if they emailed u back to confirm or not. As haven't heard anything back yet.

You will get it published by sending direct to that email address.

I have sent three photos for each of my lads birthdays. I haven't had one confirmation email, but they have all been published.

It is a bit of a proud moment seeing your kid in the programme, enjoy and congratulations!

There is a light said:
der bomber28 said:
Cheers peeps, I sent it to the email address at the top of the fan pages. Mcfcprog@aol.com, just wasn't sure if they emailed u back to confirm or not. As haven't heard anything back yet.

You will get it published by sending direct to that email address.

I have sent three photos for each of my lads birthdays. I haven't had one confirmation email, but they have all been published.

It is a bit of a proud moment seeing your kid in the programme, enjoy and congratulations!

Ah right, cheers mate. All I needed to know, thank you.

der bomber28 said:

That was last season though, this season they don't mention that addy in the prog (unless i'm blind, which is quite possible!) - at the top of the fan pages this season it just said to send them to mcfc.co.uk (so i presume they just meant the generic mcfc@mcfc.co.uk)

kippaxkid74 said:
der bomber28 said:

That was last season though, this season they don't mention that addy in the prog (unless i'm blind, which is quite possible!) - at the top of the fan pages this season it just said to send them to mcfc.co.uk (so i presume they just meant the generic mcfc@mcfc.co.uk)
Thought the same,sent a pic of my nephew with Joe Corrigan to this addy, hopefully it will be included in the Sunderland programme.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.