Getting Married!

not my fault!

Team supported
God’s own
So as it suggests I dropped a bollock and asked her to Marry me over Christmas....
Ok it was planned but my head is alread in a spin with trying to find a venue, florist, photographer etc etc! So can anyone recommend a venue or florist or anything that they have used who were not to pricey and have been great when you used them?
I proposed at Peckforton Castle and we have looked at this as a venue but with the wedding breakfast at £130 per head it's expensive! But this is the type of place we are looking at. Crew Hall maybe? But hear bad reviews about food quality, so this is my dilema. Any help is appreciated.

Fuck that, let her lot do it. They love all that shit.

Just turn up sober on the day and smash her back door in at night, safe in the knowledge that God and the State approve.

johnny on the spot said:

Just turn up sober on the day and smash her back door in at night, safe in the knowledge that God and the State approve.

"Smashing her back door in" is a regular thing anyway, she love it the dirty wench. Why else would I have asked ;0) lol. Tbf though I want to get involved and have my say, although its something they all love to do its my day as well! Plus she wants my input.

simmers said:
I'm getting married here next year, nice place worth a look

http://www.themonastery.co.uk/Weddings.html

Thanks for that, may go and check it out.

trueblue09 said:
congratz my fellow blue im really happy for you :)

and il do the photography as long as i get free drinks. no experience can get hold of a good camera though. but the plus side you can pay me peanuts but tell the missus im some kind of photography god and word me up to keep her happy.

hope it all goes well mate . x

Free drinks you say..... Hummmm! Will keep you in mind, lol.

We got married here and were treated like absolute royalty. Great day, as I hope yours will be :)

[bigimg]http://www.beamish-hall.co.uk/graphics/header.jpg[/bigimg]

trueblue09 said:
congratz my fellow blue im really happy for you :)

and il do the photography as long as i get free drinks. no experience can get hold of a good camera though. but the plus side you can pay me peanuts but tell the missus im some kind of photography god and word me up to keep her happy.

hope it all goes well mate . x
nudge.jpg

''Photography, eh? Nudge nudge, wink wink!''

johnny on the spot said:
We got married here and were treated like absolute royalty. Great day, as I hope yours will be :)

[bigimg]http://www.beamish-hall.co.uk/graphics/header.jpg[/bigimg]

Looks nice but where is it? Do you know the web address?

johnny on the spot said:

Good advice. Just sort your stag doo out, let her do the rest, but whatever you DO NOT let her start choosing your wedding suit or you'll end up looking like the bastard child of Louis XIV.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.