Getting tickets for matches abroad.

goatfeeder100

Anyone have any decent suggestions for sites that do decent (and legit) packages for watching games in Europe? And best way to source match tickets if the club websites aren't any good?
Looking to find something like this for the old man's 60th, just having a hard time sourcing a company that doesn't have shit reviews when it comes to this.

Cheers in advance.

Anyone have any decent suggestions for sites that do decent (and legit) packages for watching games in Europe? And best way to source match tickets if the club websites aren't any good?
Looking to find something like this for the old man's 60th, just having a hard time sourcing a company that doesn't have shit reviews when it comes to this.

Cheers in advance.
Honestly mate your best of booking it independently via the clubs site. Save yourself a fortune. Check out this page https://www.euroticketclub.com/. I think you can sign up for a free version I use these myself.

A few years ago I went on a stag to Barcelona. About 28 of us. Whilst there someone wondered out loud about going to watch a game. We spoke to some locals who said we could just Rock up on the gate and pay. Which is what we did.

I think unless it’s against Real Madrid you might be better off just going and paying on the day.

A few years ago I went on a stag to Barcelona. About 28 of us. Whilst there someone wondered out loud about going to watch a game. We spoke to some locals who said we could just Rock up on the gate and pay. Which is what we did.

I think unless it’s against Real Madrid you might be better off just going and paying on the day.

About 6 years ago,was on holiday in Benalmadena,and was in a bar down road from where we were staying it was the English supporters club of Malaga,the home of the Guiri Army, and was headed by believe it or not a blue,who had lived over there for 30 odd years,Dave,(Reg) and what a boys day out that was,as I got a ticket for a match v Las Palmas,lunch time kick off in May,was boiling like,but what a good crack.

Similar to what you say really,as we went for our tickets at the ground, there was people just rocking up and able to pay at ticket office,as it wasn't a high profile match,and it was if memory serves me right about 20 euro.

It was a La Liga game at the time,but probably cheaper now,as they are in second division these days and shite.

I've had a look yeah was just wondering if any companies still operated package deals with tickets included.
they do but I wouldn't bother.

I'd recommend booking your own travel, hotel and match tickets.

Easy to get tickets for Inter or AC Milan, just register online for free and buy tickets when they go on open sale.

Bernabeu is dull, just full of tourist fans

Dortmund tickets are generally hard to get.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.