Giddy as f@#€

Tanzeylee

Unlike the lucky ones that was at Brighton last week my season starts on Monday night and I'm giddy as fuck to be at god own stadium watching gods own team
What are blues excitement levels like going into the first home game watching Peps new look team, I might even wet meself going thru the turnstiles(but that's unrelated to football)

Unlike the lucky ones that was at Brighton last week my season starts on Monday night and I'm giddy as fuck to be at god own stadium watching gods own team
What are blues excitement levels like going into the first home game watching Peps new look team, I might even wet meself going thru the turnstiles(but that's unrelated to football)
On a scale from Jonny Evans to Lionel Messi I'd say I'm about David Silva.

What are blues excitement levels like going into the first home game watching Peps new look team, I might even wet myself going thru the turnstiles(but that's unrelated to football)
I'm going to limit myself to 5 pints in spoons in an attempt to avoid wetting myself, but at my age who knows.

I'm still here after 48 years and still got a full head of hair tho did avoid drinking Lees so put it down to that
Haha! I thought it had become a prerequisite for living in Midd these days to have a bald or shaved head after a visit to the Lancashire Fold a few weeks ago.
Avoiding Lees seems a sensible way to live longer.

Holding back my excitement til the card lets me through the turnstiles. Then, if successful, knowing I don't have to find a steward with a big wireless calculator thing or walk back round to the ticket office to get myself in the fukin ground - I will unleash all my politeness on the new, frightened staff member behind the concourse bar, receive my pint and start feeling all warm inside. Then check how much showsec round the 109 bogs.

Haha! I thought it had become a prerequisite for living in Midd these days to have a bald or shaved head after a visit to the Lancashire Fold a few weeks ago.
Avoiding Lees seems a sensible way to live longer.

It's half n half fashion statement/male pattern baldness but I've always liked to buck the trend tho

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.