Giggs named Wales manager

Disregarding his loyalty issues for a minute. The **** cant put a sentence together,
ryan-giggs-g6m4ae.jpg

Disgusted. As a Welshman this appointment is a joke given his attitude to playing for Wales, his lack of experience and the horrible human he is. I will no longer bother with internatiomals whilst he is in charge.

he wont be a popular choice. I would have rather Bellamy got the job than giggs. A total farce.
A lot of pissed off welsh fans down here today i can tell you.

Plenty of Welsh supporters will be hoping he turns up as manager more frequently than he did as a player.

What's he going to do if they are trailing at half time? Rally the troops and ask them to show up, just like he never did? Threaten to shag their WAGs behind their backs if they don't improve? Bedazzle everyone with his smart tactical thinking? Or just meekly inform everyone that he used to play for Fergie...

Would be interesting how the interview went. Can't think of any box he ticks which is relevant?

Football management experience? Nope
Liked and respected role model? Nope
Motivational guy? Nope
Dedicated the the cause? Nope
Welsh? Barely.

Just using this as a stepping stone because no club will take the risk. He’ll be like a rat up a drainpipe if he puts a couple of results together and gets gets a better offer.

Same as in his private life.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.