Girona (A) Pre-Match Thread(OS and Eurosport 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like we're setting up:
----------------------------Bravo-------------------------
----------Adarabioyo----Stones----Mangala----------
------------------------------------------------------------
Danilo---------------------Yaya--------------------Sane
-------------Bernardo---------------Foden--------------
---------------Sterling-----------------Diaz-------------

or

----------------------------Bravo-------------------------
Danilo-------Adarabioyo-------Stones--------Mangala
----------------------------Yaya---------------------------
----------Bernardo------------------Foden--------------
Sterling--------------------Diaz--------------------Sane

Chance for a couple of the young lads to play and a couple who are lacking sharpness, Danilo gets to play on his strongest side too. Good to see Sane and Sterling in there.

Good performance and no injuries please.
I'd guess it will be the first selection - same shape as against Brighton.

Right lets see Tosin and Mangala play most of the game and see if they can be useful for us.

Also playing without the 2 strikers will be interesting, should be a show of how reliant we are on them staying fit.

Yes I did,it is a knock about isn't it ? Get an hour or so in,not last 25,guy needs testing out,season has started hasn't it ?
He's been out injured for nine months, you don't just start a player after that long a layoff.

Yes I did,it is a knock about isn't it ? Get an hour or so in,not last 25,guy needs testing out,season has started hasn't it ?

What does the season starting have to do with it? You think his ligaments have a calendar and knows when he needs to be back by?

Where's Mendy too? Why doesn't his body realise the season's started?

Right lets see Tosin and Mangala play most of the game and see if they can be useful for us.

Also playing without the 2 strikers will be interesting, should be a show of how reliant we are on them staying fit.
In a weird way I don't think we'll miss them too much, in this formation we've seen that Sterling can be better than Aguero.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.