Girona FC 2017/2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unlucky to concede 6, but scoring 3 against Real Madrid is great. They still have a good chance of making top 6. And holy shit Portu is rapid

Unlucky to concede 6, but scoring 3 against Real Madrid is great. They still have a good chance of making top 6. And holy shit Portu is rapid

Big chance to go back to 6th after the international break.

Girona play Levante (H) whilst Sevilla play Barcelona (H), depends how much Sevilla and Barcelona rotate for the Champions League.

Come on ! It's Real Madrid. I know they haven't been doing well this season, but they are an experienced La Liga side.
You're going to have to walk before you can run.

Yes. But 6 goals, though. I am having flashbacks of last year. Overall bad day, with Villareal and Betis winning. Still there is hope.

A little early to think about but I think Tosin, Brahim and maybe Manu Garcia might be some players we can send to Girona next season on loan.

A little early to think about but I think Tosin, Brahim and maybe Manu Garcia might be some players we can send to Girona next season on loan.
Not sure if Tosin is good enough. Girona is a really good team, and I`m not sure if Tosin is better than the centre-backs they already have. Manu Garcia is currently better than Aleix Garcia, IMO, and would probably get more playing time, but not sure if he would be a regular starter. Girona doesn`t play with wingers, so I`m not sure where Brahim would play. If they sell Portu (plays as a secondary striker who tends to drift out on the right side), Brahim could maybe replace him, but apart from that, I can`t see where he would be playing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.