Glass tunnel to changing rooms

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by bugsyblue, 24 Aug 2016.

1. bugsyblue

bugsyblue

I couldn't see an article on this but from next season me an day family are being moved while they build it for two seasons.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...fans-pay-watch-stars-dressing-room-pitch.html

2. aguero93:20

aguero93:20

Worshipping the great bald one
  3. squirtyflower

squirtyflower

Samaritan
  4. bugsyblue

bugsyblue

Haha I meant a thread, not article!

5. bugsyblue

bugsyblue

Sorry I meant the work is going to take two seasons, at least that's why I assumed City were moving us into 93:20 for two seasons anyway.

6. squirtyflower

squirtyflower

Samaritan
    They're moving us in there as a sort of 'ooh we've fucked up so giving you an exclusive seat cheaply for two years'. Basically we have two years to find ourselves new seats, which means I'll no longer be anywhere near half my family. Fucking ****s trick.

7. Cheadle_hulmeBlue

Cheadle_hulmeBlue

sounds like another excuse to put prices up again and move people out of seats

8. bugsyblue

bugsyblue

Ah so the work will be done over the close season, i.e. as of next season the glass tunnel will be in place? Yeah there's six of us in a row so I very much doubt we'll all end up together again. It's annoying but that's modern football.

9. bluesoup

bluesoup

Does anyone know which blocks will be affected? I sit in Colin bell, near to to the dug outs / half way line and not heard anything about a possible seat change... Thanks

10. Bluebee2

Bluebee2

I think if you have to move you would of heard by now, my mate sits near the dugout and has been told he moving pretty soon