Glastonbury 2013

citykev28 said:
Lavinda Past said:
citykev28 said:
I expect a higher level of humour from a fellow Barmster.

#deeplydisappointed.

Don't talk bollocks Kev. That's top quality fuckwittery that is. Top quality.

#topqualitykevtopquality

If fuckwittery is your business, why don't you join us at Operation Twat?

See this mods? I'm openly recruiting and I don't give a fuck.

I thought I did.... I'm sure I threatened a shitstorm for something or other, and the mods backed down. #shitscaredmods

Check with El Presidente's records - I may have sent a sick note.

I like this new freedom of speech we're experiencing. I wonder how long it will take for one of the mod narks to tout on us.

Lavinda Past said:
citykev28 said:
Lavinda Past said:
Don't talk bollocks Kev. That's top quality fuckwittery that is. Top quality.

#topqualitykevtopquality

I thought I did.... I'm sure I threatened a shitstorm for something or other, and the mods backed down. #shitscaredmods

I like this new freedom of speech we're experiencing. I wonder how long it will take for one of the mod narks to tout on us.

I've a good mind to post Gail Platt's Tits and see if they have the cahoonas to do anything about it.

sky tot said:
http://www.glastonburyfestivals.co.uk/

Not impressed.

Rolling Stones? Do me a favour... They're dragging that old shite out at a proper festival...?

I thought Ed Harcourt was dead. Ho hum - Goes to show what I know.<br /><br />-- Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:13 pm --<br /><br />
citykev28 said:
Lavinda Past said:
citykev28 said:

I've a good mind to post Gail Platt's Tits and see if they have the cahoonas to do anything about it.

You'd get away with posting a picture of Gail Platt's minge. It probably looks better than her tits.

Decent enough line up, but Mumford and sons headlining? I honestly cant put a name to any of there songs as they sound the exact same. Surely someone could do a better job than them!

Arctic monkeys, rolling stones and julio bashmore stick out to me, worth the entrance fee alone.

How is that a good line up? Considering its had a year off too.... Arctic monkeys and mumford and sons headlining?!? They should be on at 7pm at best. Its glasto for fucks sake

Music is dead on it's arse. What a fucking shambles of a line up. Feel sorry for anyone who has tickets and expected to see legends play, like most years.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.