Glastonbury 2017..

Great to see Kriss Kristofesson making an appearance from beyond the grave.

I never liked him whilst he was alive though, but, fair play to him, he's still murdering songs like a boss.

As a ring wing moaning bastad the thought of sleeping In a tent surrounded by people who like jeremeny corbyn and stood in a field listening to a band which I can't really hear property is my idea of hell. I would end up getting arrested if I ever had the misfortune to go.

As a ring wing moaning bastad the thought of sleeping In a tent surrounded by people who like jeremeny corbyn and stood in a field listening to a band which I can't really hear property is my idea of hell. I would end up getting arrested if I ever had the misfortune to go.
They have glamping for you ring wings

We really do need a 'like' button on here. I'm imagining all those tree hugging, sandal wearing, tofu munching, fair trade wine quaffing, "ban the bomb", pinko, liberal, loony leftie types all in one place. A nightmare.

And I bet there's not a bar of soap or a can of deodorant in any tent there.

*awaits incoming*

We really do need a 'like' button on here. I'm imagining all those tree hugging, sandal wearing, tofu munching, fair trade wine quaffing, "ban the bomb", pinko, liberal, loony leftie types all in one place. A nightmare.

And I bet there's not a bar of soap or a can of deodorant in any tent there.

*awaits incoming*
Not sure it's still like that anymore I know that's going seem to be the middle aged, let be seen to be be still down with the kids types. Probably not heard of half the bands that's why they sell out without announcing who's on. Thing I really hate about it is all this quirky, Corbyn , Shirley Bassey, Rolf Harris legends bollocks, at least in the old hippy dippy times it was a bit alternative.
Hate Glastonbury as much now as I did back in the day but for different reasons.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.