Glastonbury 2022 (Billie Eilish, Paul McCartney, Kendrick Lamar headlining)

As much as I love my music I can’t watch Glastonbury without getting annoyed at the selfish inconsiderate arses with their shit flags blocking the view of paying folk who want to watch the performance
Though you might be grateful on this occasion, this is turgid, I didn't expect much to be fair (and I liked him back in the day) but this is awful.

As much as I love my music I can’t watch Glastonbury without getting annoyed at the selfish inconsiderate arses with their shit flags blocking the view of paying folk who want to watch the performance
Agreed yeah. Tbh though, if I was there I’d be off wandering round the smaller tents now - these main sets would be better skimming through on iplayer when you got home anyway.
In fact I like the sound of Bez’s Acid House that Noel was on about earlier.

Amazing that the Avalanches are still going. Seems most of their songs are off Since I left you. Have they done anything else since?
Unfortunately there's only 2 of the original line up left but they've had 2 albums out since since I left you. 2nd is very good, 3rd is meh. Gutted I'm not there for it though.

I feel similar to people that sit on other people's shoulders

Anything I should look for in the first three days?
Going to watch Wolf Alice, Blossoms and Noel on iPlayer tomorrow.
Oh, Sam Fender too .
Anything else good ?

Unfortunately there's only 2 of the original line up left but they've had 2 albums out since since I left you. 2nd is very good, 3rd is meh. Gutted I'm not there for it though.
I did like them back in the day. I still have their album in a box somewhere on CD.

Might have a gander on Spotify and see what their newer stuff sounds like.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.