Global Warming is not real.

i disagree (imo)

i think global warming is certainly being aided by mans actions, whether totally or partially is not for certain however

there is no real way to know for sure whether it is man made or natural, however all the research i have done for my dissertation leads me to believe it certainly is man made, and a disaster waiting to happen

eshiers1 said:
i disagree (imo)

i think global warming is certainly being aided by mans actions, whether totally or partially is not for certain however

there is no real way to know for sure whether it is man made or natural, however all the research i have done for my dissertation leads me to believe it certainly is man made, and a disaster waiting to happen
wow slow down kid.

research?
dissertation?

i dont like the sound of that one bit

DirtyEddie said:
eshiers1 said:
i disagree (imo)

wow slow down kid.

research?
dissertation?

No research, no dissertation but I think that climate change is happening. That Larsen ice shelf just falling off antantartica and melting is mad! I'm freaked out that the ice will just slip off greenland at some stage and then we're screwed, COMS is at sea level!!

DirtyEddie said:
eshiers1 said:
i disagree (imo)

wow slow down kid.

research?
dissertation?

i'll be happy to share it with you if you like!

its currently 32 pages long, 6300 words and definately growing!

eshiers1 said:
DirtyEddie said:
wow slow down kid.

research?
dissertation?

i'll be happy to share it with you if you like!

its currently 32 pages long, 6300 words and definately growing!

In all seriousness, you can send it me if you like, I love that sort of stuff.

Anyway, thanks to the OP, we can now shut down a multi billion pound industry and tell nearly every climatologist on the planet that they are wrong because he said so.

Climate Change occurs
Co2 etc. cause Global Warming
Humans create Co2 etc.
Humans cause Global Warming

Non of the above in in question. What is in question is how much we contribute to Global Warming and the resultant
change in climate. Also it is questionable whether it would be a bad thing. It may be a bad thing for some areas of the world but good for other areas, right? Obviously, too much warming and Earth would end up like Venus, which would be a bad thing for everyone lol

Al Gore is so worried about global warming that he only uses 20 times the energy of the average American at his main home. He has at least two other homes too.

Prince Charles is worried too. He has converted his Aston Martin to run off excess wine from his vineyards, but he's still happy enough to live in total luxury with all the energy use and CO2 that implies.

When greens and other eco-nutters start giving up their cars, living in tiny, energy efficient homes, stop flying abroad for holidays and consume as little as possible to live a healthy life then I might just take them seriously. But most greens seem to be quite affluent middle class types who rarely, if ever, follow their own advice about cutting back. It seems that their global emergency is meant to be averted by everyone else making sacrifices while they continue as normal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.