Glory Boys

It is a remarkably pleasant experience. In fact the last time I had mine licked it was so nice I wouldn't have been bothered who was doing it.
Last time it happened to me it sparked off a week in bed with the bird, can't knock that. I returned the same ofc, I'm a gent.

Last time it happened to me it sparked off a week in bed with the bird, can't knock that. I returned the same ofc, I'm a gent.
I hope you used a garden hose to rinse it out first. Otherwise it would be like sticking your tongue in a marmite jar.

The stories you've told about shitting and its foulness, I'm shocked anyone would go near your ringpiece, like I said TCIB has a lot to answer for.

TCIB has done a lot for me. He's bought me fine whisky at a posh hotel, made me the finest BBQ chicken and home made steak burgers, connected me to his server, done vital maintenance on anything computer based I own. He even let me sleep in his bed, but even he would draw the line at plating my arse, and tbh who would blame him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.