GMP F*** Up Again

jrb

I know, I'll probably get slaughtered for this, but what the hell.

Once again the officer(?) in charge of policing the match has dropped another bollock.

Cast your mind back to the semi and United win with a last minute goal. GMP decide to keep/force the City fans to stay in the stand for 15 minutes.

Fast forward to today. Scholes scores with 17 seconds left, Neville, Rooney, the United team and their fans are going mad on the pitch after the goal. City fans are trying to break the police and steward lines. The atmosphere is volatile.

The officer in charge decides to let both sets of fans out at the same time. Now it doesn't take a genius to work what's going to happen.(perhaps they see it as a training exercise?) And it did. Fights breaking out everywhere, United held in the holding area for their own safety and hundreds(no seen a mob like that since MR) of City fans charging and fighting with the police to get at the United fans.

To the officer in charge. You are a **** of the highest order, once again.

I had a bit of fun outside with the bald fat twat in the grey and pinkish lines polo outside though tbf.

Can I add to this please? =)

To the blonde haired woman on the police horse, you're an epic fail of a policewoman. "Move away from the railings", where absolute hundreds were bunched in with nowhere to go. Fucking figure it out genius. How the hell can we move away from the railings if we can't get past people to do so? There's no fucking space you moron.

If she shut the fuck up and just let people go on their way following behind them to make sure nothing happened it would have been fine but no the gobby woman had to open her mouth and pissed people off. Daft woman!

I thought that police van was going to go over.it reminded me of leeds in the cup a few years ago when a leeds van got tipped on its side.

mcfc01 said:
I thought that police van was going to go over.it reminded me of leeds in the cup a few years ago when a leeds van got tipped on its side.

Did that once myself and got hit by the aerial, had to go to the Docs a couple of days later..

...He said I had a nasty case of "VAN AERIALS DISEASE!!!!"

hehehehe!!!

Just what is the problem with GMP? Why can't they just keep them in for 15 mins? They just do not learn from previous mistakes, idiots!

Petetheblu said:
mcfc01 said:

Did that once myself and got hit by the aerial, had to go to the Docs a couple of days later..

...He said I had a nasty case of "VAN AERIALS DISEASE!!!!"

hehehehe!!!
Was that the leeds van ......

GMP are numpties supposedly they are trained for this but sorry dont think so funny how they react today and they are nowhere to be seen at the swamp remember this when you witness something and just say no I didnt see it

I was in block 216 today right next the the rags after the game we were headin out down to the concourse when all the pigs started pushin. I got down the stairs and heard a massive bang and in horror i saw a city fan lyin at the bottom of the stairs out cold with blood poorin from his head. I hope the lad is ok and hope the pig gets the book thrown at him. Just shows what a bunch of arse holes gmp are.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.