Goal of the season - 16/17

shemnel

What's your goal of the season for 2016/17?

there are plenty to choose from, i'm going to go for Sergio vs Hull on 8th April:

20 (21?) passes, every single player int he XI touched it, showed what Bravo could have been all about, Sterling showed his potency at the end and encapsulated Guardiola's footballing mind.
(unfortunately this short clip is quite a few passes in)

Last edited:
Should be Premier League GOTS, but they will give it to some long range shot or bicycle kick that comes of 5% of the time. This goal was everything Pep brought to the League this season. Our possession and passing stats make other teams look weak, but it was the finish that killed us this season. In particular, KDB's miss vs Chelsea turned this season on its head for both clubs.

Anyway, OP's goal should be GOTS, hands down.

Wasn't in the league but the Clichy goal away to Swansea was the most enjoyable for me, real total football and summed up what we were all about in the early season.

What's your goal of the season for 2016/17?

there are plenty to choose from, i'm going to go for Sergio vs Hull on 8th April:

20 (21?) passes, every single player int he XI touched it, showed what Bravo could have been all about, Sterling showed his potency at the end and encapsulated Guardiola's footballing mind.
(unfortunately this short clip is quite a few passes in)

That's got no chance of winning goal of anything. For one, it didn't come off his heel and over his head
AND he was at least 2 yards onside ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.