Going to be a lot of city there for the final

Marvin said:
Does anyone want me to apply on their behalf for 2 Stoke tickets at £65 in their end?

My employer has "a small number of tickets" which they are selling to staff, but it's been done through a lottery.

If interested reply and I'll apply for you, but it's a long shot and to repeat the tickets are in Stoke's end.
WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE IT PAL!!

BimboBob said:
Hoping to get a few via the referees allocation. My mate, who is a ref, got 6 last year and has told me i can have whatever he gets (if he does get any).

Only trouble is they are in the refs section...

PM me if you can get any. Me and my father promised each other 10+ years ago if city made a cup final we'd be there. He was at Newcastle in 68, wembley 69. Flights and hotel booked. Problem is, the online ticket prices are out of budget now. Anyway, same boat as many others. Just thought I'd throw my name out there to buy tickets somewhere less than 8 times face value.

Another sob story I know.

citycard holder with 3750 points had to give my season ticket up a couple
of years ago due to ill health no chance of tix oh bugger.but if one of you lovely guys or gals have a spare please pm me thx.

visitingstokie said:
don't kid yourselves, there are thousands of stoke supporters just as desperate for tickets as you guys and some will do whatever it takes to get them, including buying tickets from neutrals in the MC side of the stadium and many more thousands will not be able to go so I would expect an even turnout ;)
!00% mate,some clowns on here .

Didsbury Dave said:
fbloke said:
I was going to try my level best to get tickets for me and dad for this but now I just cannot get up for it.

Will I regret not trying harder to get there, very,very probably.

Don't miss this fbloke. Really really don't. Sorry to hear what I think you are saying mate

My situation is different, is not deserving of sympathy and I'm also sorry to read what fbloke has said there. However, I've also opted to miss this one.

As soon as we won the semi I had a text and then an email from my mate I've known for about 30 years. When we were in our teens, I started going to the match with him (plus a couple of others) and standing on the Kippax, rather than going in the seats with my dad. The same mate and I in our sixth form and university years used to go to away games together too.

Back then, he and I had two City ambitions. To travel away together to see us in European competition and to watch us together in a major final. We've done the frst, but the closest we got to the second was the play off in 1999 - a truly vital game that took a truly incredible turn of events, but it hardly qualifies as a major final.

My mate lives and works in the Middle East now, and he's going to Wembley. I've decided not to - there are practical reasons I won't go into here that make it very inconvenient, and I have a lot of outgoings at the moment wich mean I could do without the cost. It was a big wrench to say no though, and I'm sure I'll live to regret being sensible about it.

One thing that is a consolation, though, is that with the way our club is set now, I don't expect a 30-year wait until the next final: I'm confident that there'll be more in the relatively near future. I'll make one of those instead, and, for me, that one will represent the achievement of my old ambition instead.

City will be everywhere.

Got my tickets in Club Wembley, don't know if that means there are designated areas in this section for opposition supporters, or it's mixed?

I expect/hope for at least another four, all dibbed, I'm afraid.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
City will be everywhere.

Got my tickets in Club Wembley, don't know if that means there are designated areas in this section for opposition supporters, or it's mixed?

It's mixed mate, I'm in there and can get more at mo but owner wants £400 for them. I reckon they'll end up going for around £500.

Lookin for one, two tickets if poss. work saturdays so not enough points, have booked fri and sat off, genuine City fan for 30 plus years.
Steve the Cobbler, Ashton under Lyne Market Hall.

at the semi there were jibbers everywhere, as easy to jib as the kippax, the stadium is going to be rammed no probs ! im in the bobby moore stand ( corparate) come on city !!!

City Raider said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
City will be everywhere.

It's mixed mate, I'm in there and can get more at mo but owner wants £400 for them. I reckon they'll end up going for around £500.

I've got these for nowt, what's the rules in terms of colours etc. Good view?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.