Good article on Toure by Howard Hockin

A long blog. It doesn't mention his ball watching weakness though.This is what costs the team against the top class teams.

I've mentioned his before. I think that if his role is to change then I think we could well profit by using him as a 'ghost' CF in the Don't Revie mould. Someone well forward but not too far forward so as not to be shadowed by an opposing CB, and with any midfield defensive duties taken off him. In short, just commit him to working in the third quarter of the pitch as a supplier and with just the odd power surge from him. Working him this way, his skills, expertise, and influence could well destroy most opponents and I'm sure he would be a huge success at it.

I think when mp's bum gets twitchy in the run in he will play him as usual, through fear more than anything,when pep gets here is when it'll get interesting

A long blog. It doesn't mention his ball watching weakness though.This is what costs the team against the top class teams.

It does in a roundabout way. He says his weaknesses are his weaknesses basically, and we probably just need to accept that cos the good vastly outweighs the bad.

Fucking. Spot. On.

Whoever wrote that article, I like him. He doesn't apologise for anything. Just tells it how it is.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.