Good man Buzzer

Re: Thank you Mike Summerbee...

johnmc said:
Really what?

Did you dive, what kind of question was that to a player who has scored a hat-trick?

Players have been insulted by media week after week despite being at least 2nd best in the country, so least we can do is give it them back.

10 goals in a week (and not against 10 men) is in part I am sure down to the players desire to prove their critics wrong

He's very City bias but can you blame him with bullshit like that coming out of SKY?

Summerbee is actually a very sharp guy and he knew exactly what was going on with all the negative stuff flying around post-match.

coleridge said:
corky1970 said:
coleridge said:
I don't enjoy insults. One more insult and I was going to meet you in person. As it is, I am too busy celebrating today's performance. Be careful what you catch in future, my friend.

fucking brilliant,, lol have a good time looking through the 63 million people in britain you fucking humorless ****

You're desperate for a date, aren't you? I hope to be back in Manchester by July and so I'll PM you some details nearer the time, lover boy.x
July, if this is still on your mind come July you really are sad. Hopefully you'll be enjoying a double over the rags and a title.

corky1970 said:
coleridge said:
corky1970 said:
fucking brilliant,, lol have a good time looking through the 63 million people in britain you fucking humorless ****

You're desperate for a date, aren't you? I hope to be back in Manchester by July and so I'll PM you some details nearer the time, lover boy.x

nah, ill pass, when im next in manchester ill probably be fighting birds off not some tattooed internet warrior, thanks for the offer though sweetcheeks, somebody will love you one day !

Lucky you. I've had enough wives and kids to be beyond caring. I'm too hairy for tattoos though. You're missing a treat. I was planning to throw you a special party at my bar. Oh well. :(

Talk Shite are having a pop at Sky about this as we speak. They are taking calls about bias reporting. Lol.

Yes but Summerbee isnt a "pundit"..

Hes asked to come on when City play to give their respective opinion/analysis and thus any bias from him is acceptable. Just like Bruce was brought into represent Norwich.

It would be different if he was in the role of Gary Linekar at MOTD or Neville at Sky- the whole point is for him to be biased!.

Saw alot of tweets/statuses slating him for his performance today from people I know and being a NON CITY fan I have to say it was great to watch a guy with so much passion for his team. It added a real bite to the match analysis and the way he stuck it to Sky was class.

Unfortunately he might not be asked to come back for a while!..I thought his analysis was really decent as well- gave Norwich alot of deserved credit and even wished that guy happy birthday after slating him!!.

Would be great to see him in the studio for the derby with someone like Roy Keane sitting next to him.

As for Tevez interview, I think it wasn't as malicious a question as everyones making it out to be, it was CLEARLY not a dive and the guy was being a little bit sarcastic but with Tevez terrible grasp of English it was clearly going to provoke punishment from the FA.

Cany anyone shed some light as to why Tevez was so odd in the post match interview!!..He refused to look up at the camera, at one point I thought he was texting on his phone.

krisstassen said:
Yes but Summerbee isnt a "pundit"..

Hes asked to come on when City play to give their respective opinion/analysis and thus any bias from him is acceptable. Just like Bruce was brought into represent Norwich.

It would be different if he was in the role of Gary Linekar at MOTD or Neville at Sky- the whole point is for him to be biased!.

Saw alot of tweets/statuses slating him for his performance today from people I know and being a NON CITY fan I have to say it was great to watch a guy with so much passion for his team. It added a real bite to the match analysis and the way he stuck it to Sky was class.

Unfortunately he might not be asked to come back for a while!..I thought his analysis was really decent as well- gave Norwich alot of deserved credit and even wished that guy happy birthday after slating him!!.

Would be great to see him in the studio for the derby with someone like Roy Keane sitting next to him.

As for Tevez interview, I think it wasn't as malicious a question as everyones making it out to be, it was CLEARLY not a dive and the guy was being a little bit sarcastic but with Tevez terrible grasp of English it was clearly going to provoke punishment from the FA.

Cany anyone shed some light as to why Tevez was so odd in the post match interview!!..He refused to look up at the camera, at one point I thought he was texting on his phone.
Why should he speak to them when he has been slaughtered by them (rightly or wrongly).

Does his talking on the pitch. As a player he is up there with the very best, and has been a huge miss for us this season

Keane? He's boring. No insight at all.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.