Gooner in peace

We had some beers with your lot before the game yesterday and was a good laugh. In terms of the game, I thought first half was quite equal. If Feranandes had scored that goal it could have been a different game. Second half I thought we played some nice stuff but still need to learn how to finish teams off. You still have a good chance to finish top 7 so I dont know why your fans are so negative, you also have a huge game on Thursday. I think football fans are never happy. Alot of our fans have got on Wenger's back this season despite all he has done for us. We have managed to maintain our status as a top 4 club despite having a fraction of the finances of the likes of United, Chelsea and Liverpool. Keep the faith and good luck for Thursday.

Welcome, i think most teams boards bring out the most extreme fans views.

I think it showed yesterday how good Fabregas and Adebayor are for you, both first games back and both had a huge impact. I still think we've got a fantastic chance for 7th and depending on the away leg (and injuries), a great oppourtunity in Europe.

I'm glad you've got back into 4th after the way Villa treated the Uefa Cup... but hopefully next season we'll be able to give you a bit more of a challenge! ;)

GStar said:

I think it showed yesterday how good Fabregas and Adebayor are for you, both first games back and both had a huge impact. I still think we've got a fantastic chance for 7th and depending on the away leg (and injuries), a great oppourtunity in Europe.

I'm glad you've got back into 4th after the way Villa treated the Uefa Cup... but hopefully next season we'll be able to give you a bit more of a challenge! ;)

I am still not convinced about Adebayor, our fans feel he needs to work harder for the team. Fabregas is one of the best players I have ever seen and we have to enojy him until he returns to Spain.

Carlos Vela Vela said:
GStar said:

I am still not convinced about Adebayor, our fans feel he needs to work harder for the team. Fabregas is one of the best players I have ever seen and we have to enojy him until he returns to Spain.

Fair enough, would £15million do you?

Adebayor is class. Last season at COMS he gave our defence the runaround. Perhaps the best performance by an away player last season maybe behind Berbatov in the league cup.

my dad is a firm believer that we should bid 100 mill for fabregas and adebayor. aresnal wouldnt be able to turn that kind of money down and they are the kind of players we need. you lot always play attractive football and i hope you win the fa cup. anythin to stop them lot from winnin 5 trophies.

City were beaten by a better team.

Apart from Ireland being out, Kompany wasn't fit, Bridge wasn't fit, Robinho and Elano had played about 48 hours earlier in Brazil, Bellamy wasn't 100%. We've missed Petrov and Johnson all season. Away from home we need a target man, but the ones we possess do not have enough class about their game.

Our bench isn't strong enough.

City fans are negative because we haven't even been to a semi final since 1981.

Anything else you'd like to know?!

liamctid said:
City were beaten by a better team.

Apart from Ireland being out, Kompany wasn't fit, Bridge wasn't fit, Robinho and Elano had played about 48 hours earlier in Brazil, Bellamy wasn't 100%. We've missed Petrov and Johnson all season. Away from home we need a target man, but the ones we possess do not have enough class about their game.

Our bench isn't strong enough.

City fans are negative because we haven't even been to a semi final since 1981.

Anything else you'd like to know?!

You ain't far off there mate- we need to be patient for a little longer.

Carlos Vela Vela said:
GStar said:

can we have him them please? :D

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.