Gooners/Norwich

I have to admit it's nice to see Norwich and Swansea doing well. I like watching them much more than a lot of bottom table teams and/or newly promoted teams.

On topic, Norwich played really good stuff today.

bluevengence said:
Niall2407 said:
Fuck off Wenger, doesn't even shake Paul Lamberts hand properly. Such a **** and Norwich should have had at least 2 pens.

Thats what the Tarquins call CLASS ..something we must aspire to

-- Sat May 05, 2012 3:15 pm --

bluevengence said:
Niall2407 said:
Fuck off Wenger, doesn't even shake Paul Lamberts hand properly. Such a **** and Norwich should have had at least 2 pens.

Thats what the Tarquins call CLASS ..something we cannot buy

Might be tempted to cut him some slack on this, under the circumstances. It is a monumental fuck up with potentially devastating consequences. Lets hope we can help.

Wenger was pissed off there. I dont mind that in a manager. He did shake hands at the end just shows to the fans how pissed off he was with them. A coupon buster the first game. Still think they will get Champions League football this season. Think Villa will beat Spurs tomorrow and hopefully City beat Newcastle as well. Just cant see them fucking it up more likey Newcastle or Spurs will falter before them.

Our destiny will not be determined by what Norwich City did or did not do at The Emirates today.

MSP said:
Can't see Spurs losing any points in last 2 games... 4th place for arsenal at best if we beat newcastle tomorrow

Really?

Wish I was as positive as you.

Third is essentially ours to fuck up now. This does little to put me at ease.

Sad news about Sagna as well, from the way he did it it looked like it was a reccurance of an injury that hadn't healed properly, such a shame for him and France that he won't be able to compete in the Euros.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.