Got me thinking?

not my fault!

Team supported
God’s own
On the way to pick Miss Not my fault! up from work tonight I was listening to Talkshite and they were on about some player sending his wage home to his home country to help give aid. This made me think about our players and if anyone does anything similar or any other type of humanitarian/Good will work? Just wondered with all the neg reports being put around about some of them at the moment.
Anyone know?

not my fault! said:
On the way to pick Miss Not my fault! up from work tonight I was listening to Talkshite and they were on about some player sending his wage home to his home country to help give aid. This made me think about our players and if anyone does anything similar or any other type of humanitarian/Good will work? Just wondered with all the neg reports being put around about some of them at the moment.
Anyone know?

Yeah, Vincent Company does alot in the Dem. Congo.

Don't think anyone did as much as Shaun Goater though.

not my fault! said:
Anyone know?

Ireland does, i know that much.

his site is pretty geared towards charity

Jimbojames said:
not my fault! said:
Anyone know?

Yeah, Vincent Kompany does alot in the Dem. Congo.

I read about that a while ago, too.

Jimbojames said:
not my fault! said:
Anyone know?

He's Belgian though. Or is that where his family is from or something?

SambaMan said:
Jimbojames said:

He's Belgian though. Or is that where his family is from or something?

He was born in Uccle in Brussels so i'm guessing either family origin or he's been there and was taken by it. Alot of people do that - see the poverty and become obsessed with helping out - I think it's a great thing. i'm hoping to fly out to Africa to see first hand myself. and hey maybe i can help out somewhere.

I guess thats irrelivant though - does anyone actually know?

SWP does some stuff in Guatemala

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.clubswp.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.clubswp.com</a>

Kompany's family originate from Congo, dunno if its parents or grand parents.

There are a fair few that give a weeks wages to charitable causes, there is 1 that is mentioned every year I know that,
Apparently 1 of the biggest givers to charity is Shrek and his missus.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.