Graffiti

Bill Walker

Team supported
City
It really boils my piss. I'm sure I'm not alone. I'm not really on about the nice art that is sometimes done but the illegible scrawl on everything.
Having visited a lot of the worlds cities there is nothing worse than seeing this shite plastered on every available surface. Athens was fucking terrible with the shite. Every surface, even fucking lamposts.........Tokyo didn't see any.
I went to Venice in the 80s and don't remember graffiti but someone told me even the Rialto bridge now has graffiti.

Is UK bad for this nowadays.... and why the fuck do people want to deface buildings?

The vast majority of graffiti is ugly, stupid and vaguely threatening. A tiny portion of it is witty or creative. It is the dreck, not the rough diamond art that most of us encounter most of the time. And we have learned to put on a forced grin and tell ourselves it is the look of our time.

1a2a19325458e5c186ff4dc4cf0e3406

It really boils my piss. I'm sure I'm not alone. I'm not really on about the nice art that is sometimes done but the illegible scrawl on everything.
Having visited a lot of the worlds cities there is nothing worse than seeing this shite plastered on every available surface. Athens was fucking terrible with the shite. Every surface, even fucking lamposts.........Tokyo didn't see any.
I went to Venice in the 80s and don't remember graffiti but someone told me even the Rialto bridge now has graffiti.

Is UK bad for this nowadays.... and why the fuck do people want to deface buildings?

The vast majority of graffiti is ugly, stupid and vaguely threatening. A tiny portion of it is witty or creative. It is the dreck, not the rough diamond art that most of us encounter most of the time. And we have learned to put on a forced grin and tell ourselves it is the look of our time.

1a2a19325458e5c186ff4dc4cf0e3406
e2456a4949025f3f3c63676638f4d964.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.