Grand Theft Auto 5

foetus said:
pmsl. I enjoyed them....the hitch hiker/benny hill theme one got me good

Haha good to hear! GTA is fantastic for random moments so its pretty easy to think of ideas. That cheeky hitch hiker wasn't getting away from me ;)

stony said:
Aguero_Element said:
characters arent very likable tbh, kind of horrible cruel characters..

i like franklin most

awesome game though with amazing missions and high production values.

Trevor is fucking mint. I just flicked over to him, and he was just getting out of bed having bummed Wades cousin, leaving him sobbing into his pillow. He's an utter fucking **** and the best character in the game. Some of the stuff he comes out with is funny as fuck.

He does come out with quality sayings

I was driving along and he randomly just said something like "if you don't shut up I will jizz in your eye"

Anyone got any interesting things to explore/do?

Only got time to jump off the cliff with my parachute last night then had to go out

foetus said:
Any tips for shooting from a car? It's hard to hit your target....the damn aiming dot is almost impossible to see. Only issue I've had so far with the game.

This. Wish you could aim from the car without shooting as well, I'm sure in GTA4 if you half-pressed the button it aimed, and a full press fired.

quiet_riot said:
foetus said:
Any tips for shooting from a car? It's hard to hit your target....the damn aiming dot is almost impossible to see. Only issue I've had so far with the game.

This. Wish you could aim from the car without shooting as well, I'm sure in GTA4 if you half-pressed the button it aimed, and a full press fired.

Yes! exactly what I was thinking....definitely needs the aim without shooting. Half the time I don't even know where I'm aiming when I'm shooting from a vehicle.

paphos-mcfc said:
I'm thinking of getting this. The last GTA I enjoyed was Vice City. Is it worth getting it blues?

I bought it after work yesterday, put the baby to bed and then didnt stop playing until 3 this morning. It's brilliant.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.