Grand Theft Auto 5

Challenger1978 said:
blumoonrisen said:
I've been making 20k a time on a survival mission, got it well sussed and usually clear wave 10. If anyone wants to join in I'm always happy to replay it..! the name's Zelloyd

I'm defiantly up for that especially as pod just blew up my car the only bloody felon I've found so far in the game.

I'll send invites out when I'm online soon.

blumoonrisen said:
I've been making 20k a time on a survival mission, got it well sussed and usually clear wave 10. If anyone wants to join in I'm always happy to replay it..! the name's Zelloyd

I think I was playing with you yesterday, I am "millingd"

Challenger1978 said:
blumoonrisen said:

I'm defiantly up for that especially as pod just blew up my car the only bloody felon I've found so far in the game.

We did good in the survival missions this afternoon missus challenger :grin:

Second Skin said:
blumoonrisen said:

I think I was playing with you yesterday, I am "millingd"

Yeah man I remember.

BimboBob said:
Challenger1978 said:
blumoonrisen said:

We did good in the survival missions this afternoon missus challenger :grin:

Just becuase i've got MOOBS doesn't mean you can call me missus **** ;-P

Who kept crashing the ATV before? We had to do the mission about 4 times and it wasn't even that hard!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.