Greater Manchester Mayoral Elections 2024

Why have they sent one of these brochures for each member of the household, not one per address ?. Got our 5 today, what a waste of money.

It explains in the actual booklet why.

Apparently it’s a legal requirement.

Neither do I. You can bet if he gets re elected there will be a big push to get that ridiculous clean air zone back on a payable basis. Unfortunately I can't help to vote him out as I live just outside area.
The clean air zone is a policy passed to local government by the Tories because they knew it would be very unpopular

Won again, first thing said Place before party

jon-snow-got.gif

well done on those voting for the bin dipping numpty to remain.

Here's to more damage done for Manchester
Thanks.

Fastest GDP growth of any major city region in the UK, and the second largest economy after London. Judging by the number of cranes in the city centre there’s no shortage of investment in Manchester and it would seem that it’s a location where people want to live due to the opportunities available.
Obviously it’s not all down to Burnham but if we look outside petty bullshit about him being an Everton fan he seems to be doing something right.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.