Greg dyke says he will be depressed if city win the league

Re: Greg dyke says he will be depressed if city win the leag

Not that bothered what Greg says . He needs to think harder about improving the national team .

Did he or didnt he? I dont give a fook, if he did I hope the TORY loving, money grabbing coont's day is ruined tomorrow, his position is filled more often than my grandsons nappy

City Raider said:
another knobhead we'll be upsetting, it just gets better
A rag knobhead at that.
He's having a bad week, after his horse shit ideas for reform were panned.
Let's hope he is reaching for the vallium tomorrow evening.

Stop flapping people and remember how papers twist someone's words.

"that's pretty depressing" was said in response to the fact that the likely champions of England will only have one or two Englishmen in their line-up. As the Chairman of the FA currently trying to reform the league system I would be amazed if he could say anything other than that. He has not said it would be depressing if City won the league, only depressing that the league champions have few Englishmen. It is pretty much his job to have that opinion. As City fans, the reason we have few Englishmen is probably what explains our league position so we couldn't give too much of a fuck.

You would have hoped that a man in his position could have shown a little more professionalism , but I suspect that he is indeed as previously described , a knobhead.

forevermancity said:
According to the back page of the telegraph

Surely he can't say that?

Wasn't he the head of the bbc??
What the hell does he know about controlling things???

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.