Greta Thunberg

It’s classic politics forum this.

Thread gets a bump, almost immediately an angry man with a red face says the angry men with red faces won’t be happy and then we get page after page of angry men with red faces up in arms about angry men with red faces who tbf, have barely said a fucking word about her since the bump.

Classic stuff ;-)

Last edited:

Thread gets a bump, almost immediately an angry man with a red face says the angry men with red faces won’t be happy and then we get page after page of angry men with red faces up in arms about angry men with red faces who tbf, have barely said a fucking word about here since the bump.

Classic stuff ;-)

How dare you!!

Those are the ones I aim my points at, that being said she IS making money out of this and she's a bit too young to be an after dinner speaker ;)

Is that the money that she donates to charity?

If you are correct, she's committed a perjury in Sweden surely?

Why not try and take out a proposition bet on her being found out? You'd make a decent return when she is...

Is that the money that she donates to charity?

If you are correct, she's committed a perjury in Sweden surely?

Why not try and take out a proposition bet on her being found out? You'd make a decent return when she is...

I haven't got a clue what you're on about, but good evening anyway :)

Thread gets a bump, almost immediately an angry man with a red face says the angry men with red faces won’t be happy and then we get page after page of angry men with red faces up in arms about angry men with red faces who tbf, have barely said a fucking word about her since the bump.

Classic stuff ;-)
It has been quite sunny here for a few days in my defence. Should really whack the factor 50 on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.