Guardiola: “If the club wants me, I want to stay here”

I can't see him extending again, unfortunately.
I think we will have two more years and then Khaldoon will bring someone else in before introducing his own successor.

What will Khaldoon have been here them? 17 plus years since the takeover.

Mission accomplished from him too surely?

I think we will have two more years and then Khaldoon will bring someone else in before introducing his own successor.

Oh Jesus, I’d never even considered the upper management leaving..

- He won't go to Ajax, at least not at this moment under the leadership of the current Ajax board.
- If he goes to Italy, it won't be Juve or Inter or AC Milan. Hopefully, it's... Brescia because many years ago, he said “If I go back to work in Italy, it will only be to train Brescia. And I will do it for free.” I don't particularly love Brescia, but just want to see that he can keep his promise (this's a huge promise, especially considering the positions of Pep vs. Brescia nowadays): https://thesefootballtimes.co/2020/...years-in-serie-a-that-helped-shape-guardiola/
So... I just hope he won't go to Serie A, he still has so much more to give to the football world.
- France, which club? PSG? That's a joke of a club, totally a mess at the top management layer, not a chance he would go there.
- Of course, not Germany, not Spain.

So basically, just hope he stays here with us for a long, long time.
Wow, that was a great read khoitnm. I didn’t really ever know much about Pep’s time in Italy. Now I find part of me wants him to lead Brescia… one day.

This never once entered my radar. In my eyes, Khaldoon does this for the rest of his career, which is a long time yet

This never once entered my radar. In my eyes, Khaldoon does this for the rest of his career, which is a long time yet
Let's hope so, but in the same vein few ppl do anything forever.

17+ years is a hell of a long time when you can literally do anything career wise and have finally conquered this one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.