Guardiola fined £20,000 for wearing yellow ribbon (p140)

It’s a disgrace that the FA have charged Pep for wearing a yellow ribbon in support for Catalan independence. Funny how Fergie got away with wearing a red nose in support of comic relief for all those years.......!

Sorry for not reading all the pages, so this may have been mentioned.

So Pep is punished for a political statement, but McClean makes the biggest political statement every year - and is given special treatment to allow him to do so?

Utter clusterfuck this place.

Sorry for not reading all the pages, so this may have been mentioned.

So Pep is punished for a political statement, but McClean makes the biggest political statement every year - and is given special treatment to allow him to do so?

Utter clusterfuck this place.

It's for kit and sponsors reasons, it is not FA approved, so they are saying he cannot wear it on the touchline, basically if they don't get sponsor cash from it ypu cannpt wear it.
Not about the politics, just that the FA get no cash from unapproved symbols, so are being arsey bellends.

Does anyone if he can wear it in non FA comp games like sunday? as it doesn't break uefa or league rules, so the EFL may not care either, just the ****s at lancaster gate

I fully support Pep ... having worked in Spain in the early 80s..it was clear that their constitution is designed to shaft any meaningful vote for independence, such as we had for Scotland.....fook the FArce.... rock on Pep.. I recommend yellow for the Catalan cause or at least blue for the right of free speech...

I fully support Pep ... having worked in Spain in the early 80s..it was clear that their constitution is designed to shaft any meaningful vote for independence, such as we had for Scotland.....fook the FArce.... rock on Pep.. I recommend yellow for the Catalan cause or at least blue for the right of free speech...

Definitely and previously he insisted that he will not acquiesce - he's a man of principles which will embolden Catalunya even more. feck the FA

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.