Guardiola song....thoughts

Last year Khaldoon said he liked the song but HRH drives a black range rover so get that in,it rthymes with Guardiola so won't be dfficult

Definitely agree the best songs seem to just appear out of nowhere, hard to contrive but I guess someone somewhere comes up with them.
My son Tom and I came up with a 'brilliant' version of 'don't look back in anger' with the words 'Don't book Bacary Sagna' - probably a bit niche - but we got chance to sing it on Sunday, if more people had joined in he might have got away with it :-)
If it wasn't for those pesky kids.

I put this up on mancityfans.net back in February

haven't posted here for a long time. I put this on mancityfans.net back in February. I agree with you that anything with The Kinks air could be good.

They met at a club in the north of Spain, they played a style of football, that was sure to win ye over.......it would win ye over.
The Sheik, Soriano and Begiristain, got together and decided, they needed Pep Guardiola......oh Pep Guardiola, Pep Guardiola.
They all came City and things started to roll,
They put their money where their mouth is, to achieve their goal,
The only team in Manchester with a fabulous plan,
And now they've decided, it's time we got our Man.

Barca and Bayern may look out now, City are here and we're going to take the world over.
With Pep Guardiola, with Pep Guardiola, with Pep Guardiola

Guardiola....he's Pep Guardiola, he's Pep Guardiola...... etc., etc.

How about...

'Win us loads of cups you bald little fucker, win us 6cl trophies and 20 more titles'

Just struggling to find a tune to put it to :-(

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.