Gundogan injury v West Brom | Confirmed not serious by Ilkay

Status
Not open for further replies.
How about I run all the way up to Edinburgh and do the right thing to your scrotum with a sledgehammer?

Can't see the fuss. Just merely thinking about stopping you breeding. Doubt I'll even give any thought to "Oh. He's screaming in agony". Just has to be done and anyone thinking I'm being malicious is simply reading too much into this.

(Editor's note: this post comes with a large pinch of irony)

Fuck the irony...get it done...and do Yacob as well mate

Thank god for that...! Was worried about him since last night, what a shit tackle and people defending Jacob... Im just going to assume it was a joke.

After a shit day in work this news has certainly brightened up my day. Brilliant news. Thank goodness it wasn't a serious injury.

Great news. The tackle and injury totally pissed me off last night. Now I can enjoy the result more.

Fantastic news. Has the potential to be such an important player for us.

Talking through his arse, he would be too fucked to be throwing his weight around let alone a sledgehammer after running all the way to Edinburgh. Its uphill from here as well.

Wouldn't know about Edinburgh as I've never been...thought Glasgow was nice enough though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.