had interesting news from doctors

tueartsboots said:
Cheshire Blue said:
Pritty much. No need for the lynch mob.

i just want revenge

Get the biggest bugger mullered, piss in a glass and give it to him-then run like fook
many years ago in the pub some guy who was liked by all was taking a bit of stick.he just let it go..he could have dropped him no problem.instead he waited for the tormenter to go for a piss..while the other fellah was away he took his willy out and stirred the other guys beer.when he came back and took a sip the pub was in stitches and he was none the wiser.

Cheshire Blue said:
Probably best mentioning at this point that we are all Rugby lads so this is the sort of shit that goes on all too often. To be fair, iv seen worse done and probably done worse myself. So im not having a winge.

I was well looked after, had a full night out after the game and kebab :-) apparently. I somehow found my way into Venus on deansgate and purple pussycat accoring to photos!?!?

I just didnt really come round till about monday evening so still felt abit murky on the tuesday so was thinking swine flu etc and that little gem poped up in the results.

I dont think its as big a deal as some people are making out. id imagine substances such as Coke and Ketamin and most steroids which are rife as recreational drugs do a whole lot worse.

Err, not to pop your balloon mate but Ketamin IS 'horse sedative'. That's what you've had. I'd avoid substances. Oooh! I've got a good one. That one from Kenny vs. Spenny where he manages to convince his housemate he's got AIDS.

piss in a glass is a bit of a rugby club cliché ;)

I'd find out who the ring leader is, hopefully he'll have a significant other. Next night out, get some fit bird to flirt with him and discretely capture the scene on your camera. email it anonymously to his girlfriend. buy a cheap phone, send the photos to it. drop it off with his girlfriend, pretend he lost it. she'll want to know why he has got a second phone, hopefully curiosity will get the better of her. get another sim card for your phone, send a few suggestive texts (I had a lot of fun on friday, can't wait to see you again) before he gets home. you could even get random women to phone his home number.

hopefully he'll end up in a fair bit of shit, if he figures it out, he'll still have a hard time explaining to his girlfriend what he did to piss you off.

bizzbo said:
piss in a glass is a bit of a rugby club cliché ;)

I'd find out who the ring leader is, hopefully he'll have a significant other. Next night out, get some fit bird to flirt with him and discretely capture the scene on your camera. email it anonymously to his girlfriend. buy a cheap phone, send the photos to it. drop it off with his girlfriend, pretend he lost it. she'll want to know why he has got a second phone, hopefully curiosity will get the better of her. get another sim card for your phone, send a few suggestive texts (I had a lot of fun on friday, can't wait to see you again) before he gets home. you could even get random women to phone his home number.

hopefully he'll end up in a fair bit of shit, if he figures it out, he'll still have a hard time explaining to his girlfriend what he did to piss you off.
Use the ring leaders number and post a free ad for a N97 at a dirt cheap price

My mates spiked my pint on my stag-do with whizz, MDMA and Tamzepam, fortunatley I had a top night. I was pissed off the next day though when I found out, I think they realised that they'd crossed the line. Rohypnol though, like others have said, what on earth were they doing with that?

my mrs. thought she had been spiked a couple of months ago on a night out. i took her to the hospital next day at tea time. they told us that there was no point doing a blood test because whatever was in her blood would now be gone.
which means you are either abnormal or talking bollocks.

In all seriousness I'd like to offer my services for anyone into spiking drinks.

It's a 2 pronged service I offer, firstly I'm being heroic and protecting the ladies. Secondly I'd be getting high for free. Win/Win!

tueartsboots said:
Cheshire Blue said:
Pritty much. No need for the lynch mob.

i just want revenge

Get the biggest bugger mullered, piss in a glass and give it to him-then run like fook

i am the biggest bugger out of the lot of them! lol

iv got one of them back, hows this one for you all.

Just went to the gym with one of them and when he went to change to head for the sauna, when he had his back turned, i put powedered laxative in his protein shaker.

Headed for a sauna and steam room, mixed it with water, gulped them down and I sat back to enjoy the ride.

Watched the sand timer, 5 ish minutes went had a quick steam, about 10 minutes went. Sat in Jacuzzi, stomach pains started and then all of a sudden............................boom water explodes around me as matey makes a b line for the changing room toilets.

I stayed where i was put never laughed so hard in my life. 1 down 2 to go.

Is it detectable and how long does it stay in your system?
YES. A urine test can detect the presence of Rohypnol up to 60 hours after ingestion, but most experts say that 24 hours maximum can yield better results. This test must be ordered by a health professional because it is not part of a normal “tox screen.” Rohypnol can be more difficult to detect than similar drugs because it is in low concentrations and is cleared quickly by the body.

You are clearly lieing because you have stated you had this test approx 72 hours after being drugged and I can't understand why?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.