Had to kill a pigeon tonight

qgPem29.gif

The rags used this clip after the sickswan.

Try driving round here without killing a pheasant and you'll be lucky, thousands of them. Trouble is, that attracts the Red Kites to the roads. Ran over a pheasant a few weeks ago, 2 of them crossing the road on a blind bend, had the choice of swerving to miss one and hit an on coming car or take out the first one. Felt awful afterwards but they are everywhere. A real hazard to driving during the shooting season. The van got hit by another one flying low over the hedge the following week, dont think I killed it but it made a mess on the windscreen.

Try driving round here without killing a pheasant and you'll be lucky, thousands of them. Trouble is, that attracts the Red Kites to the roads. Ran over a pheasant a few weeks ago, 2 of them crossing the road on a blind bend, had the choice of swerving to miss one and hit an on coming car or take out the first one. Felt awful afterwards but they are everywhere. A real hazard to driving during the shooting season. The van got hit by another one flying low over the hedge the following week, dont think I killed it but it made a mess on the windscreen.

You don't live in Benchill ?

Murderer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.