Hafan Y Mor Haven (Pwllheli)

Danny St.helens CTID

hi,

any blues there week commencing 24th June? always tons of blues everytime we go, we was there for the 6-1 and the place was rammed with blues quality day!

also do any blues own caravans on this site?

Had some great holidays there as a kid when it was butlins, also had my first holiday without my parents there when I was 16 and although it was hardly Ibiza had a cracking time!

Is the chairlift, funfair and mini train to the beach still there?

wayne71 said:
Had some great holidays there as a kid when it was butlins, also had my first holiday without my parents there when I was 16 and although it was hardly Ibiza had a cracking time!

Is the chairlift, funfair and mini train to the beach still there?

i use to go when i was a kid too mate, sadly they have all gone now! including the indoor fair, still a good camp tho the indoor pool is still there but even the cinema etc has now gone!, the kids love it tho so it aint half bad, it has changed a lot mate to be honest

My other halfs parents have a caravan there so we can go pretty much whenever we want.

It's good for the little 'un, all the kids clubs and especially the indoor pool when the weathers not so clever. The owners bar is handy too for a relaxing pint and meal away from the masses.

Some nice pubs aswell not to far away in Criccieth and Porthmadog.

Cracking site, i went in April with the family and had a great time. I've been on loads of caravan parks in the UK and this easily in my top 3.

Fuzzy Logic said:
Cracking site, i went in April with the family and had a great time. I've been on loads of caravan parks in the UK and this easily in my top 3.

fuzzy

we also went in april mate, 22nd to 29th, it is a top park ur right, thats why were after buying a caravan there but need some advice really from other blues who may own one!<br /><br />-- Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:05 pm --<br /><br />
tidyman said:
My other halfs parents have a caravan there so we can go pretty much whenever we want.

It's good for the little 'un, all the kids clubs and especially the indoor pool when the weathers not so clever. The owners bar is handy too for a relaxing pint and meal away from the masses.

Some nice pubs aswell not to far away in Criccieth and Porthmadog.

theres a decent pub nice food facing were the buses stop in porthmadog, but there just aint enough there, pwllheli is the same really, beach is nice though

Used to work there when it was Butlins.
Bar near the boating lake flooded, a right mess and closed the bar as it was 6 inches deep.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.