Hair Straighteners, hair dryer and much, much more !

Chris Mac

Kneeling at the altar of a new era rather than a f
Why on earth do women feel the need to take 2 pairs of hair straighteners (the second pair in case the first pair breaks) hair dryer, 8 or 9 various bottles of shampoo, conditioner, hair serum, a large box of make up and perfumes and another bag of skin products on holiday with them?
If you're going to an under developed country on your jollies then I could understand it to a point because they might not be able to get the items they want in shops but for fucks sake there's no bleeding room in the suitcase for clothes !

I will never understand the way women work!

I did that this year when I went to Italy - Ryanair charged us 60quid extra x :(

des hardi said:
Gaudino said:
My nephew is as sodding bad....
how does that make YOU feel ???

/:-)

Lol, ever so proud......to be fair, he reckons it's his hair that gets him all the girls....

And also like a real hypocrite, as I had very long hair as a teen...... :-/

Hair dryer, wax and hairspray is all you need. Although I've recently had it all trimmed off so all I need now is wax :-(

Blue Smarties said:
Hair dryer, wax and hairspray is all you need. Although I've recently had it all trimmed off so all I need now is wax :-(

to be fair it depends on the length as straighteners might be required other than that you're not wrong

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.