Haircuts

idahoblues

I know 90% of you FOC's are balder than melons, until that Sweaty **** Magic left, there were at least two older men of vigor on this site.
I almost went in for a 'High and tight' today but have decided I'm just gonna let it go.
Dream on bitches

Went to the barbers a couple of years ago for a trim, first time in decades as I normally just run the clippers over it, came out looking like a ‘Peaky fuckin Blinder’, seems these days, they only seem to know one style of haircut !

Ps I’m assuming at 57 I qualify as a FOC ?9DCE46E3-9406-4013-A71A-F6B6490B9A66.jpeg

Went to the barbers a couple of years ago for a trim, first time in decades as I normally just run the clippers over it, came out looking like a ‘Peaky fuckin Blinder’, seems these days, they only seem to know one style of haircut !

Ps I’m assuming at 57 I qualify as a FOC ?View attachment 67694
No. The official age to be an FOC is 60.
However..... I'm 60 this month and on that monumental day, the official age for an FOC becomes 61 and increases by one year thereafter every February

However..... I'm 60 this month and on that monumental day, the official age for an FOC becomes 61 and increases by one year thereafter every February
I officially qualify on Saturday although as my season card is in EL1 block 104, I have been an honorary member for a few years

No argument from me mate, I normally work to the belief that 10 years older is upper middle aged anyway ;-)

Ps, my hair will still be here in a few years time anyway.

Last edited:
How much do people tip their barber out of interest?

Don't know if I posted this a couple of months ago as I was in trauma.

I'd gone for a cut with a new barber and as he was pumping up the chair asked what I wanted. Told him a No.3 and was going to add once he'd got me at the right height to just 'tickle the top' (not much left on top sadly).

Before I could say anything, in one swift movement as he finished with the chair he swiped a big line through the top of my thinning hair. Looked like the start of a charity haircut!!!!

It's back to how it was now but for a month or so I looked like a shit IDS look-a-like.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.