Half ’n Half Scarves

That’s so cute, does you mummy know that you’re acting the big man on the keyboard again?

Don’t get to many games, however, when I do go I take my little girl and always buy a half and half scarf for her. We stay to the end though.
Don’t go to many games? You’d never guess.

“Dad, it’s great being here at the match. I love City just like you but is there any chance you could get me one of those please dad?” “One of what?” "Those scarves with the United badge on. They look ace.”
Never a conversation I’d have with my dad, him with his or my son with me. Ever. There is no excuse, ever, for buying such a piece of undaulterated shite. How the fuck could anyone think having a scarf with the United badge/Mourhino on was even remotely acceptable? The thought of trying to pull such a stunt back in the day - ha! ha!

Must admit did buy one when Over in CYPRUS watching Omonia v City ( Jo scored two in that game)
But agree they a complete embarrassment.

Must admit did buy one when Over in CYPRUS watching Omonia v City ( Jo scored two in that game)
But agree they a complete embarrassment.
No one would argue with that but its not against the rag bastards where there is no excuse-ever.

I wasn’t keen on the half n half pitch the other day.
City banner at one end of the pitch and the rag banner at the other.
Any other derby i would have not been impressed with city allowing that on the pitch
I agree mate ,it p1ssed me off slightly seeing their poxy badge on a large banner on our pitch,plus it was up our end of the pitch near the south stand,they could of placed it at the family stand end ! ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.