Hamburg at home tickets still available today

east2

Time to stop whinging about the home leg ticket allocation and act fast.
just got back from the ticket office picked up 2 tickets for the away leg and was advised that they wil sell out tomorrow (2500 total allocation)with no more allocation to follow.
Asked if they have any for the home leg and was told that they had a couple of 2 together and the rest was singles.
bought 2 together EL2 block 242.

stony said:
I've just rang and been told they have sold out.
Officially they will have. But it sounds like you will get one if you go down in person and have a quiet, polite word in the ear of one of the more helpful members of staff.

Mate,if that's what they are telling you on the phone it simply is not true,I bought the tickets just over an hour ago.
If you can get down to the ticket office they will probably sort you out,I was suprised as anyone to find out that thwy were still available.
tenner for each ticket and two happy access card holders.

I heard that city have been cancelling all the tickets that Hamburg fans have bought and refunding them so these must be those tickets.

There will be ticketts left but they're not advertising them. City have sent this email to Hamburg fans in the city end and anyone else who made an acess card just for this game:

Dear Supporter

Thank you for purchasing tickets for Manchester City v Hamburg, Thursday 16th April 2009. Unfortunately we have cancelled your ticket purchase as you have no previous purchase history with Manchester City FC.
The refund will be with you over the next 5-7 days.
We apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Regards
Kevin White, Head of Ticketing
Seen it on the hamburg forum.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.