hamburg away drinking near the ground??

"Reeperbahn" is the best location for City Fans in Hamburg to party! From its pubs to HSV-Arena it will take you about half an hour by train & bus.

<a class="postlink" href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reeperbahn" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reeperbahn</a>

there is a train straight of the reeperbahn to the ground, the station is called stellingen, and there is a pub by the station, but be alert, cos hamburg fans use it too, try putting stellingen hamburg in youtube

unclebuncle999 said:
and there is a pub by the station, but be alert, cos hamburg fans use it too,
You'll hardly find a pub or food/beer stall in the area which is not used by hamburg fans too ;)

cheeseburger said:
unclebuncle999 said:
You'll hardly find a pub or food/beer stall in the area which is not used by hamburg fans too ;)
But that's not a problem is it? Hamburg fans have a godd reputation as far as I know...

tommyducks said:
cheeseburger said:
unclebuncle999 said:
But that's not a problem is it? Hamburg fans have a godd reputation as far as I know...

You should have no problems as long as you behave well. Everywhere's the same: You´ll always get what you deserve.

HamburgoDeJaneiro said:
tommyducks said:
cheeseburger said:
unclebuncle999 said:

You should have no problems as long as you behave well. Everywhere's the same: You´ll always get what you deserve.
How do Hamburg fans feel about other German teams in Europe? I used to live in Barcelona and will be cheering them against Bayern but don't want to cause trouble.

tommyducks said:
How do Hamburg fans feel about other German teams in Europe? I used to live in Barcelona and will be cheering them against Bayern but don't want to cause trouble.

Varies. I think the most Hamburg fans want Bayern to lose. Don´t understand why. Wouldn´t cheer - or get in trouble - for them or fckn Bremen but always want to see german teams winning in europe. To be honest the pubs won´t be busy with germans watching Barca-Bayern anyway.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.