hamburg away drinking near the ground??

don´t want to see Bayern win any title in the world. But this year is slightly different, because we´re getting near Italy in the UEFA ranking for the 4th CL place.
And if they have some success in europe, they stop complaining about not getting enough money in the bundesliga

Ruhr said:
don´t want to see Bayern win any title in the world. But this year is slightly different, because we´re getting near Italy in the UEFA ranking for the 4th CL place.

What´s your team?

Back 2 topic: I think the mile at Eidelstedt station (which is one more to go from city centre and Reeperbahn) will offer less potential of getting in trouble but more space (and cheap beer stalls) as Stellingen does. From here you'll get to the stadium in about 10 to 15 minutes by walking. No shuttle here but enough cheap beer to go.

blueandy1mac said:
Last one sounds better for me.

Thanks to all the locals for the info, its appreciated.

You're welcome! If you drink at Eidelstedt station there's more beer at Stellingen station for me. ;O)

tommyducks said:
cheeseburger said:
unclebuncle999 said:
and there is a pub by the station, but be alert, cos hamburg fans use it too,
You'll hardly find a pub or food/beer stall in the area which is not used by hamburg fans too ;)
But that's not a problem is it? Hamburg fans have a godd reputation as far as I know...

St Pauli fans don't though ...... they HAVE attacked city fans at friendlies in Hamburg in the past .... and they're never far away!

richkidbashingday said:
blueandy1mac said:
Last one sounds better for me.

Thanks to all the locals for the info, its appreciated.

You're welcome! If you drink at Eidelstedt station there's more beer at Stellingen station for me. ;O)

sounds good thanks bratwurst n beer bring it on!!!

What time are the gates opening for the fans on Thursday? I'm near the front and want to get me flags in position on 2nd tier section H20 so's me missus can see me on the box..do they let you hang flags?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.