hamburg home tickets

mikeskitz

just been over for the prices for the away tie.....asked if any left on the off chance for the home leg and got 1...ticket office said limited number of single seats available still...

mikeskitz said:
just been over for the prices for the away tie.....asked if any left on the off chance for the home leg and got 1...ticket office said limited number of single seats available still...

Hang on, that can't be right.

There are legions of our loyalest supporters who have been sitting on phonelines, jamming up the internet and camping at COMS for days and they still can't get a ticket.

So you just....bought one?

You deprived one of the many "real" fans who have been whinging incessentaly since last week on here.

im a st holder along with my son we both had are own but got my daughter one while i was down there just now

mikeskitz said:
im a st holder along with my son we both had are own but got my daughter one while i was down there just now

Mike, have a read of the previous posts on this subject. DD is a master at taking the piss at the poor unfortunates who never managed to get a ticket lol.

Citytillidie69 said:
mikeskitz said:

Mike, have a read of the previous posts on this subject. DD is a master at taking the piss at the poor unfortunates who never managed to get a ticket lol.

Mate, I have every sympathy with people who can't get a ticket.

It's the pompous, melodramatic ones who decry it as the fault of the club, the fault of the fans and the end of the world as we know it who I take the piss out of!

Didsbury Dave said:
Citytillidie69 said:
mikeskitz said:

Mate, I have every sympathy with people who can't get a ticket.

It's the pompous, melodramatic ones who decry it as the fault of the club, the fault of the fans and the end of the world as we know it who I take the piss out of!

DD - thats what i meant to point out mate. I should have said a master at taking the piss out of the moaning, whinging, access card ripping, sleeping late, lazy gits who didnt get a ticket.

Yet again goes to show that if you maintain a bit of maturity and persevere in a polite manner, you'll be rewarded. Perhaps if some of the drama queens off here had used similar nous, they wouldn't still be whining and wailing like little bitches.

Dubai Blue said:
Yet again goes to show that if you maintain a bit of maturity and persevere in a polite manner, you'll be rewarded. Perhaps if some of the drama queens off here had used similar nous, they wouldn't still be whining and wailing like little bitches.

a good point - well made

still tickets available priced at £10....limited single seats left....timed at 11.55

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.