Hamburg.

Daviesmcfc

The game against Hamburg on Thursday is our biggest game in years. This game will define our season. Win and we have everything to play for, lose and the rest of the season will be pointless. We won't go down and we won't qualify for Europe. We'll end up somewhere between ninth and fourteenth.
Hamburg are a very good side, much better than us and Fulham and if we play anything like we did today, Hamburg will thrash us.
There was no energy today, no drive, no tempo.

If we lose to Hamburg on Thursday, I think that Hughes could well face the sack. Players like Kelvin Etuhu and Micah Richards are not good enough to play at this level.
We desperately need a target man up front. Someone who can hold the ball up and play other players in. Someone in the Drogba or Adebayor mould. However these players would be hard to attain and I think that Kenwyne Jones would be a very good and cheaper option.

When we play Hamburg, we really do need to put all our eggs in one basket. We need to go very attacking and throw absolutely everything at them. No short passing at the back. We need to be very direct and hold up a good tempo. We need to play Robinho and Elano and Sturridge as these players can actually do something with the ball going forward. We will need a lot of luck if we are going to progress into the next round but with City, anything is possible.

The team I would like to see against Hamburg is:

.....................Given.........................
..Richards...Dunne..Onuoha....Garrido..
....................Zabaleta....................
...SWP......Ireland....Elano........Robinho.
...................Sturridge.....................

We need the fullbacks to bomb up the wings as well. We need to play a very high tempo and attack them from the first minute in my opinion.

Daviesmcfc said:
The game against Hamburg on Thursday is our biggest game in years. This game will define our season. Win and we have everything to play for, lose and the rest of the season will be pointless. We won't go down and we won't qualify for Europe. We'll end up somewhere between ninth and fourteenth.
Hamburg are a very good side, much better than us and Fulham and if we play anything like we did today, Hamburg will thrash us.
There was no energy today, no drive, no tempo.

If we lose to Hamburg on Thursday, I think that Hughes could well face the sack. Players like Kelvin Etuhu and Micah Richards are not good enough to play at this level.
We desperately need a target man up front. Someone who can hold the ball up and play other players in. Someone in the Drogba or Adebayor mould. However these players would be hard to attain and I think that Kenwyne Jones would be a very good and cheaper option.

When we play Hamburg, we really do need to put all our eggs in one basket. We need to go very attacking and throw absolutely everything at them. No short passing at the back. We need to be very direct and hold up a good tempo. We need to play Robinho and Elano and Sturridge as these players can actually do something with the ball going forward. We will need a lot of luck if we are going to progress into the next round but with City, anything is possible.

The team I would like to see against Hamburg is:

.....................Given.........................
..Richards...Dunne..Onuoha....Garrido..
.....................DeJong....................
...SWP......Ireland....Elano........Robinho.
...................Sturridge.....................

We need the fullbacks to bomb up the wings as well. We need to play a very high tempo and attack them from the first minute in my opinion.

where hae you been???

de jong is ineligible...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.