Hamburg

chris85mcfc

Now i shouldn't struggle for advise on Hamburg on here as I'm sure plenty of you have been over there to watch City.

But as I haven't been, and will be going in 2 weeks with a big group of mates, I was wondering if anyone could give me a few tips on the place?

Museums, cathedrals etc are all welcome but if your struggling then a list of pubs and bars would be tremendous.

Cheers guys

It's all a bit of a blur, arrived pissed, left pissed. Stayed in a nice 5* hotel courtesy of Spike, gave Manford some drunken comedic advice, which he clearly hasn't taken on board, apart from that don't remember much, except scoring some coke off a St Pauli fan.

chris85mcfc said:
Now i shouldn't struggle for advise on Hamburg on here as I'm sure plenty of you have been over there to watch City.

But as I haven't been, and will be going in 2 weeks with a big group of mates, I was wondering if anyone could give me a few tips on the place?

Museums, cathedrals etc are all welcome but if your struggling then a list of pubs and bars would be tremendous.

Cheers guys

Haha would love to help but when we went over they weren't the type of places we visited

bluemoon27 said:
chris85mcfc said:

Cheers guys

Haha would love to help but when we went over they weren't the type of places we visited

It was a joke mate! Any areas that are worth visiting for decent bars?

chris85mcfc said:
bluemoon27 said:
chris85mcfc said:

Cheers guys

It was a joke mate! Any areas that are worth visiting for decent bars?

Just round the Reeperbahn everything happens round there

My favourite German city, been there many a time - but not in a few years.
If St Pauli are playing then go and see them not HSV.

On a Sunday they had a huge market down by the quay side, maybe not this time of year but worth checking out. I've been in July and it starts around 6am and is packed out!
The Holston Pils tour if still going too is good.
Bars are everywhere! It is Germany! Enjoy

bluemoonrising said:
Dont dress like an anarchist and you should be safe in the restricted zone.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KC5S76e2Uvc[/youtube]
Police have turned a large section of Hamburg, including the centre of the city’s nightlife area,
into a restricted zone in the wake of attacks on officers and violent protests.
http://www.thelocal.de/20140106/police-attacks-spark-clampdown-in-hamburg

Just do what the hamburgers do and go where the hamburgers go

they're easy to ketchup with

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.