Hammers match 27th April 12.45..

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
Dunne's own goal said:
I was bloody gutted when this was moved to lunch time kick off. I hate early games.

just thought I'd mention it! ;o)

I hate every kick off bar the ones that start at 3 and finish at twenty to five!

I think late Saturday kick-offs are OK. nice build up to the game having lots of time to drink a few pints with mates. usually good for atmosphere too

Dunne's own goal said:
Dunne's own goal said:
I was bloody gutted when this was moved to lunch time kick off. I hate early games.

I hate every kick off bar the ones that start at 3 and finish at twenty to five!

I think late Saturday kick-offs are OK. nice build up to the game having lots of time to drink a few pints with mates. usually good for atmosphere too

...And then one Saturday afternoon... LIE

laserblue said:
Dunne's own goal said:

That'd be difficult with 15 minutes half time break plus added time in both halves.

But I know what you mean ;)

The match does end at 4:40 for him as he leaves early to beat the traffic.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.